These healing CDs/mp3s use techniques of hypnotherapy, hypnosis, and guided imagery that allow access to the highly suggestible subconscious mind and present the perfect environment for changes to occur. These are all altered states of consciousness characterized by focused concentration, similar to that experienced when daydreaming or concentrating and oblivious to distractions. They should never be played in a moving automobile or at any time when relaxation would not be appropriate.
These CDs/mp3s are to be used as an adjunct to the medical program you’re following and are not intended to treat any physical, mental or emotional ailment or condition.
In order to receive maximum benefit:
- Remove any distractions.
- Get as comfortable as possible.
- Close your eyes.
- Do your best to listen, experience and vivify what you’re hearing.
- If your mind wonders, gently return to what is being said and continue.
The more vividly you can engage your imagination, the sooner you can experience balancing, calming and empowering feelings which then send those healing messages to the rest of your body, mind and emotions. Balance is the vantage point for all of life’s challenges.
Scientific researchers at Harvard have measured the conscious mind to be only 6 to 12 percent of our brainpower while the subconscious mind has the potential for 88 to 94 percent.
For best results:
- Listen to your CD/mp3 for 30 consecutive days or longer, if necessary, until the desired change is noticed and becomes incorporated.
- Many people like to also drift off to sleep at night with their CD/mp3, as the subconscious mind is still recording and interpreting the messages even when sleeping.
- You may reinforce by listening several times a day at first, then as needed occasionally to maintain and strengthen the healing.
Improvements can be obvious as well as subtle:
- Improvements may include such things as an overall better mood, or you may become aware that you’re sleeping better.
- You may notice more energy or a change in your attitude.
- Perhaps you’ll notice that you’re smiling more and feeling happier.
- You may experience a new sense of overall well-being.
- Any improvement noticed is an indication that others are also taking place on the deeper inner levels.
In the last few years hypnotherapy has become a mainstream modality and useful adjunct to most any medical condition or situation. The Mayo Clinic considers hypnosis useful for: pain control; smoking cessation; reducing stress related to medical procedures; surgical preparation; childbirth; weight loss; athletic performance; dental procedures; coping with chemotherapy; skin conditions and more.
Stanford hospitals and clinics help patients evaluate available non-traditional treatment options. They help patients to combine “integrative” techniques, including acupuncture, hypnosis, mindfulness, and therapeutic massage, with traditional medical care.
CDs to Improve Health and Well-Being
Choose a Category Below: